All H.S. and T.D.C. students are required to appear at the unit tests/semester sessional examinations (including home assignments and
seminar participation) without fail as per GU and AHSEC rules.
In examination related matters, the decision of the examination board and academic council of the college shall be final and binding.
Janata College has a tradition of rewarding meritorious students, viz.
1. Topper among those securing 60% or above marks at the T.D.C.. final examination of this college, stream wise.
2. Topper among those securing 75% or above marks at the H.S. Final examination of this college, stream wise.
3. Topper among those securing 'A' grade at the H.S. first year examination of this college, stream wise.
4. Student having highest attendance above 90% in classes, classwise.
5. ’Amrit Lata Pathak’ Memorial Award for the best Graduate every year
1. Students of T.D.C. I, II, III, IV Semester Major classes are required to participate at the seminars held at the concerned department
once in a month.
2. Student's progress is evaluated through unit tests, Sessional Examination, home assignments, participation in seminars, field survey etc.